Training Day one: Complying with the Equality Act 2010
16th March 2015, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- learn who is protected under the Equality Act 2010;
- learn what types of behaviour and discrimination are unlawful;
- review their own organisation’s policies and procedures and identify any changes needed in order to comply with the Equality Act 2010;
Training Day two: Using the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED)
23rd March 2015, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- learn to use the PSED to advance equality for BME&R people by holding public authorities to account;
- Explore different methods of obtaining and using data to identify inequality faced by BME&R people within public services.
- learn to evidence the need for public authorities to work in collaboration with community organisations in order to meet the PSED, which has implications for how public authorities fund and commission services.
Please note that although the training is free of charge ROTA pays for the refreshments and room hire costs in offering a place on the training. Therefore, if you register your place for the training and fail to attend, you will be invoiced £25.
To book your place, please complete our online booking form, available at: http://www.rota.org.uk/civicrm/event/register?id=42&reset=1.
For more information on either of these two courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7697 4092.
This training is funded by London for All and City Bridge Trust.