The final report into the impact of serious youth violence and criminal gangs on women and girls across the country was launched on 22nd March 2011.
The report highlights a number of recommendations and some of the key questions. The report encourages services and local authorities to ask in responding to the needs of girls and women who are gang affected include:
- Are your strategies gender-proofed?
- Is your intelligence gender-proofed?
- Do you offer specialist intervention and at what stage?
- Are your referral and information processes clear?
- Are services skilled up enough to effectively respond?
Download the final FVV report here. Hard copies of the report are available on request.