30th March and 1st April 2015
- Previously have attended the two day Equality Act training;
- Complete a quiz on the basic concepts and provisions within the Equality Act;
- Discover key training techniques;
- Gain practical skills in communicating key concepts and provisions within the Equality Act;
- Learn to design training to meet learner needs;
- Gain practical experience in delivering a short session for the group.
30th March 2015
1st April 2015
Please note that although the training is free of charge ROTA pays for the refreshments and room hire costs in offering a place on the training. Therefore, if you register your place for the training and fail to attend, you will invoiced £25 for none attendance.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
To book your place, please complete our online booking form, available at: http://www.rota.org.uk/civicrm/event/register?id=41&reset=1
This training is funded by London for All and City Bridge Trust.